Thursday, September 11

Sincerely Me ,


True Friend,

You're a friend that I can count on,
To life my spirits and never let me down.
You're a friend that I trust ,
To make me happy and never make me frown.

I never get to see you that often,
Because of some certain reasons.
But each time I see you're face,
My world seems like a better place.

You're always there when my spirits need a lift,
Now I realize that our friendship is a gift.
Bright as a diamond and precious as gold,
I do believe our friendship will never grow old.

I'll be here to help you through your day.
I promise you I'll always be here all through the way.
I'll be here through thick or thin ,
Just to let you know you're a true friend

Friends will come and they will go,
As time goes by we will grow,
Time by time i will age just like you,
But I promise our friendship will stay strong and true

I wish that I could repay,
All the help you've been giving.
You've been there always ,
So caring and yet so loving .

I'd like to be that kind of friend you've been to me,
You're the one I can count on and understands me so deep,
I'd like to be that kind of friend you've been all this long,
I wanna keep this friendship true and strong.

You're the friend that can really show you care,
Always helping and telling me what's fair.
Being there each time I shed tears,
And lifting my spirits up through the years


Picture of Life ,

Today i took a picture of life ,
trying to understand it more each second,
but i realised there are so many lies,
So easy to understand but so hard to learn.
Tomorrow i find a reason to believe ,
what's infront of me are fake and unreal.
Betrayals and heartbreaks everywhere.
They deny it but all i can say is what i feel.
Years and years past by in just a blink,
I'm still standing and holding on to my soul.
Day by day my hope seems to sink,
I start to think what's left to hold.
I walk on this place called earth,
Looking for the stranger in my life.
I realised how foolish i've been all along
believing in all those tiny lies.
What's done is done , what's past is past.
but everything seems to happen so fast.
Every heartbeat, soul, breath and mind,
Has a meaning that's not easy to find.
Life is full of karma which i believe is real.
All the pain and pressure that you can feel.
Cruelty with a cold heart is just a trend,
The reason it's hard to find a trusted friend.
Here i write with my mind and soul ,
something i've been planning to let go.
Too much ego and too much pain,
It's time to walk down memory lane.

I could be ,

i could be that someone that meant everyword i say ,
without giving fake hopes and promises

i could be that someone that can be there when you're down
To make you smile and turn that frown upside down,

i could be that someone that will be by your side when you're crying,
i'll lean you a shoulder and wipe off those tears you shed.

i could be that someone that would accept you for who you are ,
loving you and caring for you without asking you to change one bit .

i could be that someone to make you smile when you wake up
by telling you how you light up my life .

i could be that someone to brighten up you're day
and i'll never get bored of doing that as long as you stay

i could be that someone that would listen to what's bothering you
and be there to hold you as you go through each of that problem.

i could be that someone that won't be afraid to admit you're mine
i wont care what they say and let them care bout imperfections, i dont.

i could be that someone that would be there by you're side when you're scared .
and tell you that everything's gonna be alright as long as i'm here .

i could be that someone that you would be proud of ,
by just being who i really am.

i could be that someone that would catch you when you fall ,
to pull you back up and hold you close.

i could be that someone to make you smile and laugh ,
to brighten up you're day and make sure you're okay.

i could be that someone that can make you feel so loved,
giving you poems and telling you how i really feel from the bottom of my heart.

i could be that someone that i described up there,
cause i want to be who i could be .

who i am is who i want to be , and who i want to be is who i could be .
This is who i am and i won't change .

*i took this from my MySpace Blog cause since i'm no longer using it :) Some poetry i've wrote myself :)

No comments: