Tuesday, September 9

Loopty Loop ,

It is happening again , how it always does. Once , i can accept , twice , i can hide , but when it happens over and over again, i am not wondergirl. I'm getting weaker day by day , i no longer have that spirit and courage , i no longer have him . I'm losing more people day by day . The ones i need the most , sometimes i wonder don't i mean anything that they can leave me like trash ? They don't know how much i need them , they have no bloody idea ! Argh , i'm struggling here , i've been trying so hard to hide it with my laughter and smiles , but in the end of the day i'll end up crying till i can't cry anymore. I'm breaking down real bad , nothing can stop me now. Those people that are saying i'm emotional and attention seeking , well har har you can go fuck yourself , i ain't asking for your bloody sympathy. If you care , then yeah i'll be glad to talk to you . But if you don't , do i look like i care ? This is a place i let out my feelings , so if it bugs you , is that any of my problem ? Exactly , i don't think so. You , you , you , you and you ! Stop acting like miss allll that , cause actually you're not :) Seriously check yourself in the mirror. And for people that are screwing up my mind , fuck off and go do the victory dance , cause hell yeah i'm breaking down. Satisfied? :)

No comments: