Sunday, September 21

Drown ,

Damn , exams weeks away and i'm still goofing around as if nothing's happening :| Well , earth to IQA , time to go back to reality , funs over , FOR NOW that is. Study study study , and hello new buddy , revision books (!) Wowwieee -.- Get your lazy ass up and go study , okay ? *yeah i'm talking to myself , i am weird , thank you (: *

Want to know something ? I MISS SCHOOL :O I didn't go on Friday for certain reasons , and heck i didn't get to see Miss Elami :( Sheeeeeeeeeeesh ! I miss them random freaks i meet everyday at school , i can't believe i just said that. Usually school is the last place i want to be. Well duh , pretty obvious it's all cause of the dramas and attention seeking assholes -.- They just make me wanna puke , gahh ! I listened to all the songs in my playlist and craaaaaap , i realized all trouble and chaos i've been through. And i'm still wondering how i'm still standing. I imagined i would be wearing all black and sitting in the corner and not wanting to be noticed. But heck , i'm the total opposite right now. I just wish i could fix back every single mistake i did , i wish i could turn back time. But hey , sometimes dreams don't come true . We just have to be strong , and stand still , accept that simple fact :) Ain't that hard right.Today was a lazy day for all of us , just watch Made Of Honor with Ila . Laughed my huge ass off till my stomache aches. Other then that , i texted with Adeeb the whole day :O Well , he was the one that woke me up , sheeesh i knowwww . But heck who cares , i love him (: haha . Mhmm, You know it's just making me sick seeing all these screaming girls drooling over Jonas Brothers. Well yeah , i love their music , it kinda cheers me up and makes me wanna sing , Lol. But to think again that i have to see their faces over & over again almost at every single MySpace profile i open , it's just sick -.- Over rated muuuch . They are hot , but don't over rate them please , it's just a big turn off :| You got what i mean ? Lol , okay i'm crapping , i better go now , taa <3

No comments: