Monday, March 2

I thought you wanted the same for me .

I was reading Weyna's blog just now and yes i had to agree with her latest post. That song can make me cry all night. It means alot and it has something to do with me to. It hurts alot once i think about it again , and it seems dumb cause i keep making that as an excuse to hurt myself.


P/S : If you want the lyrics , do check it out in Faradawina's blog (: Haha , find the link yrself , it's somewhere in my blog by the sides.

It's been 4 months i haven't felt being loved , cuddled , hugged , and kissed by someone that can make me get butterflies in my stomach. It's been long enough i haven't got goodmorning texts and sweet goodnight wishes just before i go to sleep. It's been long since i last had someone care about me as much as he would care about his self. It's been long since i had a real hug , a sincere hug that is. It's been long since i've been inlove , it's been long since i last day dreamt in class about only ONE person. Texting all day long , hours of phone calls , sharing and caring , loving and giving , loyal and trust . I miss all that , but at the same time , i hate taking the risk. If only there was someone who could make this feeling go away. Please , i mean please take my hand and let me have a love story of my own <3

No comments: