Friday, March 13

We both know

"And I got the point that I should leave you alone, but we both know that I'm not that strong and I miss the lips that made me fly"

It's been a week i've been skipping school, i can't cope with the situation in school. With the teachers giving pressure and with all the hectic chaos there , gahhhh too much too much . Hey ho, school holidays are here. I need alone time at home i guess, from all the problems out there. Studying will be much better perhaps. Bahaha go ahead and laugh, i know i sound like a nerd. I've been thinking alot lately , yeah as always. I need to stop , but i can't. Have you ever felt so lonely that all you do is think ? And think some more till you cry your self to sleep or till you get migrains. I hate this , and i want it to go. I'm sick of pretending, i hate lying to people saying that i'm okay , while obviously i'm not. I have to give out fake smiles and laughs just so i could hide. How long is this going to take? When can i just drop to the ground and take out the white flag. Yes, i surrender and i give up. People keep asking what's my problem , if it was that easy , i would just let it out from the start. But it's twisted , and i can't untangle it. At least just make me feel appreciated , make me feel worth living , make me feel needed and wanted. This all happened since he left. Don't worry, i'm taking all the blame here. I'm sick and tired , please just give me a break and show some appreciation. It won't hurt a soul , i swear it won't :/ I hate the fact that i'm getting weaker , i'm not that strong for all this. I'm about to fall , seriously .

No comments: