Friday, March 20

Brother from another mother ,

Say hello to RAES AREF :)
I knew him from MySpace , pfth. Yeah and then we met in OU i think, then he fell inlove with my sister from another mother. And since that he became a brother to me, very annoying one indeed -.- Trust me people, having him as a brother is way different then having him as a friend, i'll tell you why later :) He lives in TTDI , likes foosball , likes girls , likes going to OU , such a lazy ass, he is now 17 years old but perasan dah masuk college pfthh , Suka pau adik kesayangan dia which is ME :) He thinks he's funny while actually he's just annoying. He keeps bragging that he's goodlooking cause i accidentally told him that i think he was hot the first time i met him, refer to the WAS , past tense :) He can't be serious even for a minute. He laughs at my jokes but then he'll say it's not funny WHILE he's laughing , stupidddd -.- He keeps saying he wants to hit me , but he never does , instead he'll ask someone else to do so. He'll for sure stop bugging me if i treat him spaghetti. And he won't stop asking for Skyline , he says i owe him that. Yeah , in his dreams :) Oh most of all, he screams like a girl which he doesn't want to admit , it's okay abang , people will understand ;p Well now as you can see , he is the most annoying human being on earth. I always feel like strangling his head till he turns blue when ever i talk to him. He gives me headaches and also made me cry , YOU MEANIE ! But why are you listening to only the bad stuffs i'm saying about him? He made me cry for happiness , he made me stand back up , he'll be serious when i ask him to , he never fails to cheer me up , he'll always lift my spirits up and never gives up to do so, he'll make sense in ever of his excuse if he forgets my birthday, he never hits me cause he loves me :) , he screams like a girl but he can be a very protective brother, well yes he is good looking pfth i hate to admit it but yeah. He says if i was ever in Makbul or Rasta even at 3am , he'll run there in his pyjamas , i dont know if he even wears PJ's but yeah it's sweet. i barely meet him that often , but when we do he'll give out the best hugs. He never gets bored of listening to my problems and he keeps trying his best to solve it. And you know why having him as a brother is way better? First , being his girlfriend will be too confusing , only i know why :) Second, he'll treat you like a real sister , tease you and make you cry but somehow he knows the best way to cheer you up. Lastly, he treats me way better then a friend , that's for sure :)

Icky : Come on just imagine it , if i was lying on the hospital bed , and only got 24 hours to live.
Raes : I'll ask my mom for the car keys and say " Kawan raes dah nak mati "
Icky : hahahahahhahahahaha okay continue , if you dah dekat hospital .
Raes : I'll go buy chocalates first ,
Icky : i'm dying and all you could buy for me is chocalates.
Raes : bukan untuk you , it's for me Hahahahhahahahahahhahaha okay now that's funny
Icky : shut up lah , i hate you
Raes : okay okay chill lah , i'll run up to the nurse tanya mana FATIN dini afiqah , and then masuk bilik and just stare at you.
Icky : just stare ? wow -.-
Raes : Dah la , i can't really imagine if that really happened okay.
Icky : ala why not , imagine je lah.
Raes : Cause i don't want to imagine that,
Icky : AWWWWWWWWWW YOU LOOOOOVE ME :')
Raes : haha i dah agak dah , bodoh ah you.

Yeah, so yeah conclusion is , he's the best and yeah i love you brothaaa :D


P/S : i am not that bad Raes :) I told you so.

No comments: