Monday, March 16

Make a wish baby ,


Icky says : Today was another boring day for me :) Woke up earlier then i did 2 days ago, went downstairs and checked if anyone's home. And sadly , i found out i was the only one awake and Mama was out. So i went back up , took my phone and checked messages. There was 4 messages, from Azril, FarhanIdzmi, FarhahAmani and AmirulAshraf. Then i turned on the music, tidy up my bed and then i grabbed my towel and rushed to the showers. After getting myself cleaned, i had breakfast then started with my science. Yeah finished another book, yeay me :) And here i am blogging , i told you it's boring. Well whatever, guess what day is it today ? :)
March 16th


Happy Sweet 16 Wan Noor Faradawina

Well, sadly i'm not there with you. I'm going through shits which i wish to end now. Whatever it is , you're older now :) 2 years of friendship ay , and yeah still counting baby. I can still remember the first time we met, lol yeah terkejut gak aa you lagi pendek en ;p But damn, it's as if we've known forever. Then we got closer and closerMore sleepovers and more memories kept. Getting drunk at Fly.FM last year, laughing gas at alamanda, sleeping together in a supersingle bed, sayang you can dance ;p, our songs three cheers for five years, fall for you, bila rindu, i dont want you back, a lonely september & fuck you right back, go to kl in two days straight , haaa tarahal :) Damn , we've been through so much together. Our parents know each other and my dad wants me to be like you. You know the 8A's part. Hell yeah , even you want me to beat that. Sheeeeeesh, i'm trying my best if you don't notice lah kan. People people , about her. She's awesome , she's crazy, she's adorable especially bila buat puppy dog eyes, she gets bored easily so make sure you're funny and entertaining, she likes dunhill lights and KENT, she likes partying and dancing, she likes playing the guitar and she loooves ME :D hahahahhaha , i love you babyOh btw , eeeee dah tua !

1 comment:

Faradawina Jamaluddin said...

haha thank youuuu icky boo <3 takpe bday i bukan sekali je kan dalam seumur hidup ni :) nnt kite sambut lah same same lagi tahun depan ke ape ehh. hehe i love you too boo <3 muah xoxo