Monday, March 16

Shut up ,

Someone i knew since 2007 :) He keeps reminding me that he knows me for 3 years , but sadly in this 3 years we never met, at all. But still , he gives me enough love and treats me.... well , sometimes i feel like kicking him in the balls for being such a jerk , and sometimes i feel like hugging him real tight. So you do the thinking of how he treats me.

He said : I dah suka you dari you budak kecik lagi , yes you form 1 time tu. Tapi you selalu ada jantan lain , i pon dah malas. So i pon taknak rosak kan situation. I dah la cepat bosan kalau couple , so baik kita stay mcm ni kan ? I sayang you (: You sayang i tak ? Kau jangan nak gatal mainkan aku eh .

Yes , it's you AFD♥ always have and always will.
Kau jangan nak menggatal sangat eh. Aku sayang kau .

No comments: