Tuesday, March 24

Here we go again ,

It's happening again. The time when i'll look back and no one's there. I'll stand on my own and not counting on anyone to pull me up or lift my spirits. No more, what the hell is bestfriends if you don't even get concerned about the so called bestfriend? Who are you kidding? Bestfriends know what to do or to say when a friend is in need and feeling down. Willing to do try the best to fix the situation. But if you barely bother , don't even think about calling yourself a friend :) Cause seriously , i no longer count on anyone and i think i'm better off this way. Why should i care about people who barely cares about me , it's just a waste of my time and tears. Let them have their own fabulous life and let me live on my own. I've got no one and i'm trying my best to cope with it. You can say what a loser or such a sobber or hah in your face you loner, but seriously at least i don't cheat , backstab or betray a friend and at least i do keep my promises as a bestfried and at least i do care about my friends. It's just them that doesn't appreciates me as much as i appreciate their presence. Who the fuck cares , i'm sure they don't :) So listen , stop calligng refering to yourself as a bestfriend if you don't mean it, i'm sick and tired of that sort of attitude :) Thank you .

No comments: