Sunday, July 18

Happy growing older :)

Yes , last night was their celebration. Leppo's was on 7th July , Anep's is coming on 26th July and Sasa's next on 29th July. So they celebrated it all in one night. The barbecue wasn't all that , but somehow I had fun just being there with them .

There were people I barely meet these days. I was glad I had Aten , Ecah and Farah with me. I also met Zeyra, Adam, Sippy, Emir, Affiq, Rahman and the list goes on. It was nice. Although I didn't get to eat, thanks Omar for getting the drink for me and Affiq actually accompanying me all through the night.

Heading to curve later to meet up with Dider. Yes, that some sort annoying 2nd cousin of mine. Ladies , he is single. Definitely haha. Thinking of meeting up with them boys there in TTDI , but heck i know E is going to be there, so nevermind, i'll pass. Can't wait for school tomorrow. I miss ze girls already.

Icky

No comments: