Thursday, July 8

My very own painkiller

It's kinda stupid how people these days would just state out how I got no friends. Just because I don't go out much , doesn't mean I automatically turn out to be friendless. Who in the hell told you anything like that ? It's either you're blind or own a repulsive stupid brain. I may not have that amount of friends you people think of , but somehow all the friends I have now is all that I need.

Lately people has been asking what's wrong with me , just because I deactivated my FB ? What the hell , what does my act have anything to do with FB . The only reason I deactivated my FB is because I don't want to be around the crowds anymore. It's to tacky and it would somehow mess up my emotions and thoughts. Knowing what's going on with half the state and actually having to impress people just so people would add you up and communicate with you, what's the point? Even if I had hundreds of friends in my friendlist , I don't think they would actually be there when I actually needed them. I don't think they're even true friend material. Been stabbed more than enough.

I bet if I still had my facebook right now , I would come across to more haters who would just do simply anything to make my life a living hell. It would be better this way. I've got rid of those useless people screwing up with my thoughts, and here I am with the ones I need the most. They've been here with me , through my rough stage of life. Besides my family though. Honestly , deleting my facebook made me realize how life can turn out so much better without all the publicity and socializing. I'm not saying it's bad , I'm just saying that it would be nice to actually have a limit.

No doubt that there would people saying shits about me once they actually read this. Saying how lame, how sad my life is, how boring and lifeless. I don't give a shit anymore. As fas as I'm concerned , before all the changes I've made , I was a wreck. I was a girl with a broken heart, trying to find myself , so vulnerable , so intense and definitely having a tough time trusting people. Trying so hard to actually heal myself. Laugh all you want, but deleting facebook and getting rid of all the unwanted humans out of my life, somehow helped me go through all that. I am not fully healed , but I'm on my way. Ditto!

I am now stronger

Icky

No comments: