Wednesday, July 21

How life turns out



"It's funny how life turns out , the way that it does. We end up hurting the worst , the ones that we really love"

Hey hi ,
So I just came back from the school field. Was with Julie , but then I had to leave early. Something came up.

I now realize that we don't always get what we want , and things don't always happen the way it should. No matter how bad we hope for it , no matter how we hard we try , and even if you wish upon a star , it may not go the way you want it to. Note to self , prepare for the worst. That's the fact , don't bother denying. You're only fooling yourself.

I've hurt enough people, I've caused enough damage, I've tried more than enough and I've screwed up just about enough. I think I should just slow down, enough thrills. Then again, I'm better than I was before. I feel great , I feel a whole lot better infact. Knowing that I've made my parents have less headaches about me , and I can now mix in with my siblings again pretty much satisfy me. It's like I achieved something not only I've wished for , but also my family. Laugh all you want , or say whatever you want to say. I just want a brighter future, I think you should too. Living a life like this is not that bad , not bad at all.

I'm still breathing.

One day , when my school years are over , I'll think back of all the hard times and consequences. And then I'll say to myself that..

I SURVIVED & I WON.

The best satisfaction ever.

Icky

No comments: