Monday, July 12

What a day ,

Oh just another typical Monday. Well , not so typical. I got a new classmate , hihi guess who ? Yeah , my very bestfriend, Fatin Izyan :) Felt great knowing that she would be there just beside me, always. We sit next to each other in class and I guess that just pretty much complete my days in school. Welcome to SSAAS baby. Finally.

Went to Sunway today, ate like a cow. 1901 , A&W waffles and burger, Baskin Robbins, and lastly kebab. I am a fat fat happy girl :) I tried not to buy anything just cause I really want to wait for the end of this month. I'll definitely shop till I drop. I hope. And that was pretty much it. Nothing really happened today. Got home and called him , blabla ate dinner blabla played guitar blablabla here I am now. Cramping my butt in front of the laptop zzz

Oh one more thing, Khalis my man , enough with the fights alright? It was an accident and a stupid misunderstanding. Chill. Both of you are bestbuds , stop it with the punchings , it ain't making me happy at all. Infact , I hate it. A LOT. And you too Anep. Enough is enough.

Icky

No comments: