Saturday, July 3

Step by step,

It has been one hell of a week. I ranked 2nd in my class , that is definitely something for me. It was nice seeing my mom smile the whole day, it was nice that my brother told all his friends about it , it was just.. nice :)

I got the highest mark for English , it's not all that but yeah , the teacher was somehow proud of me. Infact every single teacher was impressed , i was that girl that was barely in class during lessons and all i failed was one subject. Yeah, one bloody fucking subject. Guess? Yeah, it's Economy. Well , i never really liked it and I was planning to drop it anyways. Take Arts instead (Y) I was also happy to see Cikgu Huda smile when she told me my results, she was worried about me since the day i got suspended. Glad all that's over. Next : August Test *sigh

So i went out with my brother last night. He took me out for dinner and a movie. Decided to head to Sunway and randomly pick any movie that was on. We were lucky the cinema wasn't crowded , pretty easy to get the tickets. We watched She's Out of My League. Damn it, fucking hilarious and gay. There was this one moment my brother laughed and the whole cinema was silent , stupid -.- Whatever it is , we both had fun until we reached Rasta lol , dull as ever. Half of it was dark , but the toilet was fucking dark so decided to take off and head to McD , cause i needed to pee badly. Mel tagged along. Since we didn't have anywhere else to go, we decided to drop by Laundry Bar. Sadly, it was also dull , pfth Damansara seemed dead .

I'm happy with where i'm at right now. I'm happy how things are going. No more complication , no more hesitations and definitely no more expectations. I'm done with my past, i'm done doing the same mistakes. At least i hope so. I'll keep in mind to keep on inhale and exhale, quit satisfying those bloodsucking hypocrites. I've got my family , my indeed limited needed friends, and a new beginning . What more can i ask for? *smiles*

No comments: