Friday, July 16

Another typical asshole

I deleted several posts cause somehow I regretted posting them. A big amount of waste. I knew I shouldn't trust him in the first place. And like I said , I won't be crawling back to you, I'm done with that. Don't you dare say it's my fault , cause obviously I was the one who tried my ass off to make this work. Damn it.

Things has been going a little out of hand lately , but somehow I managed to go through all the hectic. Thank you friends that has been there all through out my grieve time. Nothing really happened. I guess it's just my thoughts are driving me up the wall. I've been having thoughts that I shouldn't be thinking about. Some sort of a cause to a major breakdown. I hate these thoughts , and I hate the fact that it won't bloody go away. No matter what I do , no matter what they say , I will still be going through the same shit. It's like at this one moment I'll be laughing my ass off with bunch of friends and the next I'll be sitting alone having thoughts I despise so much. Blahhh it's just another part of life , keep that in mind Icky. I'm okay. Not bad nor great , just okay. I keep yelling to my self " GET THE FUCK UP ICKY" and it somehow worked , well not for long that is. It's worth a shot.

Fuck this and that , I promised myself I'm on my way to better days. What the hell am I doing being all down and shits, I am a better me. Riight.

Icky

No comments: