Wednesday, December 31

Brain Freeze ,





Hello (: 30th December , the day all PMR candidates 2008 got their result. Tears of joy and tears of regret. I was on my way back from lunch with my parents, when suddenly Weyna called, and i picked up she was screaming and yelling " b b ! i dapat 8 A !!! " I was shocked plus happy for her , no words could describe how i was feeling. All i knew was i HAD to meet her , i want to , i need to ! So yeah i called her dad and he agreed to send her :) Around 4 something she arrived here , and fooled around in my room. Then at 6 something our dad's wanted to go for a drink and so we followed. They went to Hakim and we went to Khulafa which is just a few blocks away. Arrived at Khulafa , bought Marlboro 20 and went upstairs to meet Zakwan. Unexpectedly , he brought more then just Eddie :s Yeahhh , who ever they were , i had no idea -.- Crapped alot with them and smoked , then we had to go back. Went back and i was sad she had to leave :/ but then Tyka called asking to come to Sunway, so we gave a shot and asked our dad's to come along with us to Sunway and play bowling . Shit , we failed. Suddenly , Weyna's dad asked " Nak tidur sini ke ? Esok papa ambik pukul 10 " cause me and my family was suppose to go to Perak at 12. So she just nodded excitedly. Then around 9 , my whacko brother took us out to Pelita :) There we met Eddie , Zakwan and Zawir. Then i called up Mush so he came. We played a stupid game which was suppose to be Truth Or Dare but then how the hell did it change to this stupid 3QuestionGame -.- They gave the stupidest UNlogical mental question ever. Laughed alot till i had to run to the toilet and pee . Bahaha. Around 12 , we left Pelita and so did everyone. We went to Tembok and met up Mamak , Hanafi , and Anip (: Took pictures , blabla and head home. We watched College right after we changed to our jammies . Then around 2 something , i got a random call from Megat -.- Ajak lepak Pelita lah katanyaaaa ;p I said i just got back and he was saying i'm poyo and stuffs. Then , i talked to my brother and he let me off. We invited them to hang out at my house , just at the porch though. So Megat, Kery and Mush came. They were fucking noisy. First they were whispering , but then we couldn't stop laughing till i rolled on the floor. Took lots and lots of candid pictures :D Megat and Mush mangsa , bahaha too bad boys. Till 4 smthng , they went back. Me and Weyna went upstairs , uploaded pictures and went to bed. FUCKING TIRED WEH :/ Oh did i mention the part at Pelita my sister came telling us we're not going to Perak nor going out for New year's cause we're having a BBQ at our house ? Oh i didn't so yeah , fucked up shittt. I woke up this morning and my sister told Weyna to tell her dad that my parents are inviting him and the wife to the BBQ. But thennn , we were both fucked up tired -.- We didn't realize a thing untiiiill Weyna's dad arrive. Then my dad talked to him and blabla , he agreed . Weyna went back for a while to wait for her mom and she'll be coming back tonight (: Woot woot , not a bad New Year's eve after all . Okay guess what ? I smell like smoke and root beer, need to shower. Toodles <3

1 comment:

Amers. said...

Allah.

Hey there, nice blog!