Wednesday, December 31

Soul shining through ,

"Feels like I have always known you, and I swear I dreamt about you. All those endless nights I was alone. It's like I've spent forever searching, now I know that it was worth it. With you it feels like I am finally home. Falling head over heels, thought I knew how it feels. But with you it's like the first day of my life. Cause you leave me speechless, when you talk to me, you leave me breathless. The way you look at me. You manage to disarm me. My soul is shining through, can't help but surrender my everything to you. I thought I could resist you, I thought that I was strong. Somehow you were different from what I've known. I didn't see you coming. You took me by surprise and you stole my heart before I could say no."

Surprisingly, after all the pain you put me through and all the betraying you've done, i still like you. Alot. Maybe i've been spending too much time with you lately. But it hurts that you're still into her. Although she's my bestfriend. I don't know how to stop this feeling , but i want to , i really do. And i need to find a way , fast before i get hurt again. Please oh please, tell me there's a way. Other then breaking the friendship , i really need to get over this feeling that i have for you ;(

No comments: