Monday, December 29

Indivisible ,

"That fire you ignited, good, bad and undecided. Burns when I stand beside it, your light is ultraviolet. Visions so insane, travel unraveling through my brain. Cold when I am denied it. Your light is ultraviolet. Now is a phase and it’s changing, it’s rotating us all. Thought we’re safe but we’re dangling, and it’s too far to survive the fall. And this I know. It will not bend, invisible and indivisible. "

I just woke up and i don't know what to do today. Other then going for Rahman's birthday tonight, but then what else ? -.- Another boring day with nothing to do, grrrreat. I was thinking about that theory that Georgia from Angus, thongs and perfect snogging got from the book her mom gave her. Boys are like elastic bands. One time they would just like to get so close and cuddle or such shits with us, but suddenly they'll like to go so far away from us , and then they come running back. But i don't think so. In my theory , they just stretch and never come back -.- Pfthhh shit ass.

I miss Syra. I miss her hugs , i miss her laugh, i miss her boobies and butt , and most of all i miss our long msn chats :( *sobsob* School's starting and we will busy with highschool life, i'm just scared i might lose her . Syra , please don't go :'( Haihhh.

That's all i can say for now , toodles <3 style="font-style: italic;">

1 comment:

"Jojo" said...

i miss you too sayang <3