Sunday, December 28

Too late ,

SpeedPanicCrash&BOOM!

I'm in a very fucked up situation. My head's a mess , mixed up with all these random emotions. Too much expectation and this is what happens :/ Somehow i wish i could just stop hoping , infact i wish i had no hope at all. But all that is impossible to control. I'm a naive girl , i fall easily and i seem to be a sucker for sweet talks. Pfth , sometimes i can't even see it's fake. I get blinded by people's kindness and smiles, not able to tell if it's sincere or not :/ Life is so confusing , harder then Form 2 Maths -.- I know i'm lame , shuddup !


Well , i had a tiring day yesterday. Hardly had time for blogging or MySpace or MSN . I had to babysit 3 annoying brats which i love (: Yeah , my baby cousins. Eesya's birthday was on Christmas Eve , so we planned a suprise party for her last night. She had no idea , and i had to cover up everything. I went to Uncle Sham's house which is just a few blocks away from mine, picked them up and brought them home. Played with them and listened to them babble , watch cartoons and make sure they take their nap :) It all turned out well. Around 8 something , we headed to Uncle Sham's house. Eesya was asking too much questions, "Nak pergi mana ni ? Kenapa pakai lawa lawa ? Kenapa ibu tak ikut ? ". All that i had to answer , bahaha. It was fun surrounded by 6 year old's the whole night. Shard 2330 , me and my brother head to Section nine along with Thariq. Had nothing else better to do other then hanging out at the Tembok. Sobsob. Haha went home a lil late , and got really tired that i slept through half of the movie marathon i was having with Ila and Thariq, sheeeesh :/ Woke up late too -.- My head was killing me.


I'm having more problems you can ever imagine. Say that i'm just a 14 year old girl, and say that i'm being too dramatic. But trust me , you have no idea. I'm caught up with all these emotions. I need someone that would actually understand what i mean :/

No comments: