Monday, December 29

Dear Crackhead .

Dear crackhead son of mine,
Mummy would like to wish you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you. You're a big boy now, 18 tahun dah weh , eeeee dah tua lah siaaaal ;p Even your mummy's 5 years younger then you , what the fuck ! Bahahaha. Dude, i've known you less then a month but when it comes to hanging out with you, sheeesh it's like i've known you for years :o I can even tell you anything when i have problems bothering me. You were the one that was VERY concerned about me when i wanted to run away, you were the one that kept giving me advices and always listening to me nag all the time. Somehow i feel like what i'm doing for you is not as much as what you did for me :/ And i really really hope i could make yr day tomorrow. It's your day and please lah wehhhh tolak ketepi semua masalah kau esok. You tau en yr friends are always there for you. Fuck all the problems for a while. Not worth to waste yr birthday okay ? Esok you nak stress stress , aku sumbat tepung masuk mulut kau kanggg , sumpah tak tipu. Serious shit i buat nanti. BE READY MY BOYYY >:) I'm your mummy slash drugster *keningkening* Hahaha. Rahman oh rahman , you mean alot to me, cause someway , somehow , you've helped me alot :') Thanks for everything, and wait till tomorrow for your special birthday gift from me, MUAHAHAHA. Saaaayang kau crackhead ♥


p/s :
dear readers , i was actually bored and wanted to blog, but somehow i didn't know what to blog about, so decided to write bout him since there's nothing else to write about. My day was boring and dull , so yeahhhhh. JANGAN NAK PERASAN SANGAT AH KAN RAHMAN AKU SAYANG KAU :P

No comments: