Tuesday, December 16

Sunshine (:


Sorry ladies , he's my eye candy right now 8] Who's he ? Oh oh , the name is Syafiq Megat , also known as Megs , but i call him Megster. *winkwink* Why is this blog specially for him ? Because it's my blog and i want to, not only that, because he's a loser and he has this weird interest which is making me blush. I told you he's a loser :) But who cares, he still means alot. I would like to say thanks to Atilia baby and Khairil , if it wasn't for them , i wouldn't even know he exist :P We've been texting and we've been sharing laughs and thoughts, hope to meet him up soon, before he leaves that is. Pretty please? :( Every morning , he'll be the first person i'll text , i have no idea why , i guess he's just addictive * i know yr blushing right now sweets ;p * OH OH , and he'll know the exact words to say when i'm feeling down. He knows the exact words to make a girl feel so proud :) That's his specialty, making me smile all through the day. He's my Sunshine , hoyeah he is , be jealous girls , be verryyyy jealous ;p He said he hoped that he made my life better like how i made his , and he also said i made him feel more secure bout his self. And grr till now i don't get what means , can anyone pretty please explain ? Grr . We've known each other less then a month , but i can talk to him as if i've known him all my life. How great can he be ? :D I love you handsome *winkwink* I'll seriously miss you when you're gone :(
Oh and look what he said ,

Syafiq says:
well, i think you're so lame when you say you're cute to yourself. but at the same time i can't help but wanna bite you and melt inside. true story. (:

That's all i can say about him , i wouldn't want any one of you stealing him away , shooh shooh ;p

No comments: