Tuesday, December 23

Perfect Holiday

Well yeah , i just got back from Penang yesterday , and damn it was a hell of a holiday. I shopped till i drop , i mean literally ;p I was so tired i just sat by the road like a homeless hobo , bahaha . But then , the beach , the weather , the hot males with hot bods 8] and the fact my whole family was there , it was the best yet (: I couldn't think of anything else but the fun i'm having. And i've met this one decent , loser and lame guy who thinks i'm into him , lol. His name is Tengku Danial , yes TENGKU tuuu ;p I didn't give him my number , i didn't give him my email , instead i gave him a dare to look for my MySpace (: I gave him my full name and other details , so yeah , wish him luck. How did i meet him ? Shohhh , he saved my shoe from the wave , well actually Pian did , but he just wants the fame ;p Boo you Danial . Got loads of pictures from Penang , so yeah check out my album in MySpace (: I'm bloody tired and i think that's all i can say about Penang . Toodles <3

No comments: