Wednesday, December 17

Unplanned ,


Yesterday was hell. Family problems getting bigger and bigger. D left me hanging, didn't talk to Syafiq that much, barely texted anyone and went out with no money at all :) I was a freaking mess. But then, Weyna came to Shah Alam and brightened my day , she was there in front of my house to give me hugs and i swear i was about to cry. We went to Pelita , UNPLANNED (: Then hanged out there with her cousin and a friend of her cousin. He is hilarious , i could barely drink properly when he starts talking -.- I put my phone aside for a day, couldn't handle with any more problems. Then my son named Rahman came with 3 other hooligans (: Afiq , Ija and Omar. Hoyeah , Afiq as always would poke me so i would say words that would make him laugh. Ija was bugging the shit out of me and Rahman was just being Rahman , pfth -.- Waited for another 2 monkeys for hours wasn't that worth it though -.- Megat and Mush , thanks alot . My day was slightly better cause i got to meet Weyna , but the others turned out like shit. Everything was a mess , a fucking mess -.- Thanks Weyna , Zakwan and Rahman for being concerned. I love you (: Today ? It just started , let's hope nothing gets worst today , just hope for a better day . *sigh* I'm hungry , my head are still full of thoughts and i can't smile , damn it ! Off to play guitar hero , choww <3

No comments: