Sunday, December 7

Twisted ,

I've watched twilight , well yeah , FINALLY . Har har. Edward Cullen is extremely hot , but i hate the fact that every girl on earth is going gaga over him. But who cares , he's fucking hot 8] *bak kata Syafiq Megat , this smiley is like a pervert , so what if i am ? haha * On wednesday , i spent the whole day with Aten , yes i do love her , fuck off bitch :) Went to skatepark with her, a freaky guard asked for my number using this very disgusting words. Yeah felt like just slapping him in the face , such perv -.- Then met Anep, Boy, Aliph and Syed at Al-Rafi . Then Fifi came along with Akmal the big guy. I really do mean BIG GUY , he's hands are huge :O And he says back in Qatar , he's the smallest player in his rugby team. Damn it , i don't wanna imagine how big is the biggest ;s Fifi went back early with Akmal , so i spent more time with them :) Took lots of pictures and went back at 6 , rushed home with Aten, get ready and waited for Anep and Boy. Yeah , went to ou with them . I watched Twilight with cousins and sisters, Aten was walking around OU with the boys . Then when the movie was over , went to Rasta with Bedey, Ija , Udang, Afiq, Mek , Anep , Boy and Aten. Well the others came when i was in the movies. I know , how sweet of them =') hahaha . Shisha and took pictures till 3 AM , then went back home . REALLY tired , but still end up sleeping at 7.30am. Fuck , it was exhausting .

Then later on thursday, woke up at 11.30am , yeah 4 hours of sleep is NOT enough. Gahh . Got ready and went to Shela's house , on the way dropped of Aten home :) Went all the way to Bangi , can't wait to see Weyna , hell yeah :) Arrived there and was vry happy to see Shela welcoming me at the front door. Went up stairs and so Virginie , Amoi , and Lily. Then i heard someone shouting my name from the guest room , and wowwie it was Azam and his friends. I didn't know most of his friends except for Zain though. When i was about to enter Shela's room, Azam asked " kenal Ben tak ? " i was like err which ben . And one of his friends was already giggling , looks like Ewan was one of Ben's friends , damn it -.- I just ignored and covered up my face then ran to Shela's room. I opened the door and there jumped Weyna right infront of my eyes , i could tell she was happy , and so was i . There in there room was Kroll and Rose. I totally ignored them, yeah my bad , sorry ;s But then me and Kroll talked it out , now everything's fine , i love you kroll :) Took lots and lots of pictures , i mean ALOT . Ahah , had fun though , missed all of them when i went back :(

That was pretty much what i did this week , i mean the only INTERESTING stuffs i did when my parents were away , lol -.- I know , how boring right ? Hmm , life's confusing and hurting me way deep down inside. Friends keep telling me that guy's aren't everything , they say they'll always be there for me. I know they will , i agree with them. But for the time being, i just need this heart to be mended. It just hurts to know that every guy that comes to offer me some love to me , ends up treating me like a toy. As if i don't have feelings at all. Well screw you, i just need the right one , hmm . Other then that , i do love my friends , i really do . Thanks for always being there for me , you know who you are. I love you :)

I think that's all i have to say , do drop by at my profile to comment my pictures ayte :) Toodles <3

No comments: