Tuesday, December 23

Ultraviolet ,

I didn't really have the mood to spill everything that's happening to me lately , but now i think it's the right time. I had the best family holiday yet , and yet when i got back home, the worst thing happened and yeah it broke me down. I felt my blood rushing through my veins and tears flowing down my cheeks. It hurts like a knife and i felt like an idiot. For believing that arse hole , for trusting his fucking fake sweet talk , for even falling for him and for knowing him. Yes , those are all regrets , bloody regrets. Oh dearest asshole , just so if you read this , stop being a so-called-ladies men , you're not all that -.- And yeah , you can keep yr fucking dirty heart to yourself , no girl deserves it , bloody shit ! *breathe in , breathe out * Haihh , okay i'm done , and oh i realized this afternoon , losing him was the best thing that actually happened (: Seriously , he was a waste of time .

Right at this very moment , yes , right now , i'm missing alot of people . Shall i list them out ? Hell yes i will. Weeks and weeks passed , i miss my lesbo partner , Fatin Izyan , i think she may be mad at me right now for certain reasons . Hm , b , if you read this , i'm very sorry :'( I miss my baby lion , Atikah Aliah and for sure my girlfriend , Wan Noor Faradawina :'( Fuck , i miss them to bits ;( Not to mention Frezailah Atilia , bitch ! Where the fucking hell are you ? :'( Shelalala and FiqaWifey and VirLove, nak jumpaaaaaa . And i miss that loser , SYAFIQ MEGAT COME BACK FAST ! Yes , he's gone to Melbourne for few weeks , hmm :/ No more sunshine for now , sobsob. I also miss Anas , NINAAAKAMILIA , Rahman , Raes and Zakwan . I hope to meet them ASAP , sheeeeesh .

That's all for now , kinda busy , toodles <3

No comments: