Monday, January 11

All about you ,

I realized how SUPER ANNOYING my boyfriend can be, and i still love him to bits♥

Since he showed up everything changed. My dull life turned bright and colorful. Small matters doesn't seem to matter that much anymore. He keeps reminding me things will always be alright no matter how bad things turn out to be. He's always there , worried, loving , caring , annoying and cracking me up all through the day. His lame jokes are so lame till i love him even more ! :D He's short , skinny , a walking stick , not so afro , and very very annoying , i still love him no matter how bad he gets on my nerves, cause he'll still be that guy that'll crack me up early in the morning and cheer me up when my day starts to get gloomy. He supports me with whatever i do , but only if it's for my future. He laughs and adores everything i do , even when i fall asleep in his car or order for the wrong drink at a restaurant. He makes this silly face each time i try to tell him something just so i would kiss his cheek. He'll hold my hand when we're walking , and pull me closer if i walk further to zoom in something in a shop, which is fucking adorable. He wipes off my tears and kiss my forehead when i'm crying. He'll know what to get for me if i'm having the worst day. He knows exactly what to say to lift my spirits up. He knows everything about me and i can no longer lie to him. He's addicted to music , like bloody obsessed. Not to mention to that freaking annoying computer game called DOTA , his beloved proton Savvy named Alicia , his one and only EVO 3 speakers , and his one and only bass. But he keeps reminding that i'm his number 1, i come before all that stuff. I mean more than that game , that car , that speaker and that bass. He says i deserve the world. Once he said to me that he gets what he wants , and i'm one of the wants in the list and i'm the precious one, i mean more than anything. He never lasted this long with any of his ex , and suprisingly i'm the first that can really mix in with his friends. I'm proud to be his , i'm proud to own him. He drove all the way to my house around 2am and sent me Prosperity Burger cause i was effin hungry. He drove back and forth to Melaka and back to Shah Alam in one day just so he can meet me when i come home from UK. He cried when i said i needed a one week break apart , i loved him more. Although it's not his fault , and i'm not blaming him , he still says sorry just so i won't be mad at him. He protects me from any harm , he saves me from any problems and he's always the shoulder i could cry on. He's my soulmate , my bestfriend , and obviously my everything. I love you , i swear Ladies , he belongs to me so please don't try to pull any stupid moves just to break us apart. Leave your comments to yourself , i don't need it. As far as i know , i've got the perfect boyfriend<3

No comments: