Saturday, January 16

Shoot an arrow at the target

Today was my last day in Section 9 :( I had my last Merentas Desa in Section 9 , it was my last day as one of the Purnama , it was my last day spending time with the team. I was crashing down. I'll miss them , a lot , indeed. Haihhh

It was great day today. Everyone was in some kind of wild spirit. I had to run around to give out ribbons , glucose and answer their questions. Carry their bags for them and this and that and this. I screamed the hell out of me. All of them started running, me and Nina head down to Emas Tika to meet up with Sara , Ayuni , Anis , Deanna , Khalis , Faris , and Naqib. Anis is in SSAAS so i told her i'll be meeting her next monday , hoho. She said she wants me to be in her team for cheerleading , woahh yeay me haha. Then Adly called saying his on the way , i wasn't excited cause yeah i had a fight with him last night. So whatever, he came and saw me screaming like a maniac cause yeah i was supporting the runners. Suddenly this lady and a man came up to Adly and it was his Aunty and Uncle , yiiiikes. Not only that , we were waiting for Nina and Sandy in Emas Tika then suddenly papa passed by. Shittt mann, i know right? But thank god it went smooth. Pretty rough at first , he was mad but then when i explained , he handed RM10 to me and said he'll pick me up later bahaha. First time my dad met my boyfriend hihi i love you papa :) Before we went to for breakfast , Syra called me. I was like yeaaaay she's in Shah Alam so i rushed over to Stadium Melawati to meet her. But by the time i arrived , her bus just left. Damn it :( i miss you baby , i miss us , i miss wllw haihhh. Pretty much today went great cause hell yeah PURNAMA WON AGAIN . Loves yous people♥

Now i'm really tired, i wanna shower, i wanna eaaaaat :O

Sincerely,
Icky;

No comments: