Saturday, January 16

Wear me a locket around your throat.

I'm sorry for being a hard head. I'm sorry for being selfish. I'm sorry for being trouble. I'm sorry for giving you headaches. I'm sorry i'm the cause you've been exhausted. I'm sorry i've been treating you like a dog. I'm sorry i want everything my way. I'm sorry i always blame you. I'm sorry i've never realized all the things you've sacrificed for me. I'm sorry i poached your heart a million times. I'm sorry for being rude. I'm sorry for being the roughest girlfriend. . I'm sorry for always wishing to be on demand. I'm sorry for always wanting to be right. I'm sorry for never being that supportive. I'm sorry for never giving a damn about your feelings. I'm sorry for always being harsh. I'm sorry for making you suffer all this while. You've sacrificed enough and i think you deserve a better life, you deserve the world. I'm so so sorry for everything. And i think i deserve getting treated this way. I deserve all the insults you gave me , although you said you were kidding. I deserve all those facials on your face that hurts me a lot. I know you were sick of me , i know you were just trying not to hurt me. But i know you well enough to know you didn't really want to be there with me. Take back those words you said that you think you're not good enough for me while you know i'm the one that's not good enough. You deserve better Adly Zuraidy, and i'm sorry i'm can't be your number 1. I really am. I've tried my best. I really did , but i guess it wasn't the best for you.I'm sorry for being the worst girlfriend so please don't depend on me too much cause i can no longer be the same. I'm adjusting my self so forgive me if i'm wrong , you've been my true inspiration :'( I love you, more than anything in this world.

No comments: