Friday, January 15

Swift like that

Well , i can't do anything but just laugh if people keeps saying i got no truefriends. Are you blind? Can't you see i'm fucking happy with them in my life. I've got all the friends i need. Why would the quantity mean anything if all them act shitty. I've got trusted ones , like seriously. I don't need more , just stay this way, it's enough. I love you , you , you and you. You know who you are (:

Mhm today i barely stepped into class. I had to design the flag for tomorrow with all the committee. It was great , i had loads of laughs. Then stayed back , didn't go back home. I went down to the mall with Faiz. Bought some bread at Baker's Cottage and ate with Faiz in the mall. Waited for half an hour then Nina called and told me to wait in Pelita. So me and Faiz head to Pelita. Nina arrived and Faiz took off. Me and Nina walked up to Mahligai and met Sandy there, had some cigarettes, then the other girls arrived. Everyone was at the canteen this afternoon , it was great. All working together and laughing our ass off. Our flag turned out great , with the red bull , and words and stuff. Awesooooome , me liiike :D

I went back home and come across to a very bad news , tomorrow would be my last day in section 9 , my last sports activity with Purnama. Haihh i'm moving to SSAAS nxt week and today is my last day. Mhmm , i'm sorry Nina :( I loves yous still , hihi. Well can't wait tomorrow. Adly coming , me cheering , purnama ass kicking. HOYEAH :D haha i'm out of words , toodles.

Sincerely,
Icky;

No comments: