Monday, January 18

In the name of victory

Okaaay so today was my 2nd day , it was great :-) Got new friends , somehow hihi. I met Yen finally , he was cutting class , as always -.- I'm getting closer to Natasha and Filza , i swear they are major crackheads , i loike ahaha. I've been sticking with Julie , seriously sticking (!)

I was about to go to science lab when Anis suddenly came in the class , i hugged her and stuff . Went to the lab , me and Natasha were laughing all through the class , receptors and effectors pfthh hahaha. But then , teacher came in and informed i'm moving to 4E tomorrow , sad but happy at the same time. Wicked feeling yo :s Natasha was like bummed , but i told her we still have recess and after school , she just smiled :) I met Farra and Zaza , then infront of school i met Alfie and Nadya , finally. I walked back with Julie and Luqman. He is one hell of a freak that came from Alam Megah , lol. Luqman walked us half way and told to meet him in KFC around 3something , so yeah i sent Julie to her grandma's but no one was home , she had to tag along to my house. We cleaned up and had lunch and went out. Luqman was late , pfth so we hanged out with Filzah, Aweis and Boy in front of school. Everyone arrived and headed to KFC , it was fun goofing around. Highlight of the day : Julie hit Luqman so many times using her flipflops till he actually fell of the chair , with his face red (!) Bahahaha that cracked me up. Zuhairy came and took off to football practice with Luqman so me and Julie hanged with Anis.

Okay the fun part , Anis was at Hockey Practice so me and Julie hanged in front of school. Then suddenly we saw this very familiar famous director passing by , and this one little girl from the movie 'Congkak' and few boys, who was actually cute bahaha. We thought that little girl was one snobbish girl , but looks like she was really friendly. They were shooting a scene, the girl was chased by the boys , and heck she was really good in acting , i swear. Thumbs up for you girl :) I waited for Hakim and head home with him. Here i am , freaking tired *sigh* I stink , wanna go shower. Oh and i finally met Azril , after 3 months yeah exactly. I miss adly

Sincerely,
Icky;

No comments: