Thursday, January 21

All belongs to me ,

Currently missing burping out loud with you , currently missing the way you laugh and hug me when you're embarassed , currently missing your hugs , currently missing the way you held my hand , currently missing out rough jokes and how we look so cute when we argue over something so silly , currently missing how you get jealous when i check someone else out , currently missing the way you curse when you drive and i'll hit you and you say sorry like a 5 year old , currently missing the way you like to stare at me and kiss me on the cheek just cause you felt like it , currently missing every single bit about you. 3 weeks without you might be hard , but i'll go through it. It's for a better future for you , so i'll just support you in anyways that i can. I'm going to be strong , i'm your girl remember , :) I love you baby .


No comments: