Monday, January 18

Let's cope with all these

Today was my first day in SSAAS and hell yeah i was nervous. I thought i would be in 4E , same with Anep and Maisha but looks like it was full. So i have to wait till Wednesday , zzz -.-

So i ended up in 4F instead , and shittt it was hell noisy , i loiiike haha . I had to sit up front. I was in the same class with Mai , Ijol , Zaky and some other people. I wasn't the only new kid in that class , thank god :-) I was suprised to see Julie , she's new and it was her first day too. Yeay (: I didn't get to meet Nadya and Anis since they're in science stream. Different recess , grr. Wanted to recess with Teha but i wanted to spend some time with Julie and catch up with life. I miss her yo ! My first day as a new kid wasn't that bad anyways. My classmates aren't that bad , and the environment is for surely different than my previous school but i think i can cope with it hihi. I miss Nina , Siti , Ayang , Thariq , Sya , Purnama , and some teachers , GAHH i miss section 9 , enough said :/ I felt weird without Nina with me , it's like a story book with a missing page , haih .

Called Nina for almost an hour just now , and updated stuffs. Baru sehari okay , damn it. So i think i'll be going to my old school tomorrow. To grab my student file and just meet my Purnama Redbulls :-) Faiq agreed to send me back home , yeay ! hehe well i'm tired , and hungry and sleepy. I miss Adly , where are you boy? -.-

Sincerely ,
Icky;

No comments: