Thursday, January 21

There was no welcoming committee

Nothing much happened today , sorta bored. Just that my leg was aching all through the day , i swear i could barely bend my legs and i said "ouch" each time i try to sit or get up. I know , sad right ? -.-

Pretty much pissed off at someone right now , let's not mention names alright :-) After school , i got home and found Mama wasn't at home AGAIN , so i decided to go out early. I called Aleppo and he agreed to come with Bedey. How sweet , NOT -.- So he picked me up and went to KFC , forgot my cigarettes so had to buy a new one heh heh who cares , Aleppo paid half of it bahaha. Maisha came along with her hockey stick and Teha was pushing me to join them , i said i'll pass , maybe next week. Enough aching for this week. Anep came along later and so did Acap. Suka eh korang membahan :-) Korang watlek je eh hihi. The boys head back to 19 , so i called up Zawir and hanged out with my Barney. I took off as soon as Hakim came out. Boy had to ruin my day by telling me not only we have training tomorrow , but also on Saturday , damn it -.- Please , stop the aching , someoneeee. By the way , can anyone tell me how the hell can i get rid of this "bad romance" song out of my head? Yeah that one by Lady Gaga , it's getting annoying grrr

I loved accounts lesson today , i made love with it at KFC too , my homework is done so yeay no homework for me tonight :) Sit back , and relaaaax.

p/s : Adly Zuraidy , i'm missing you keding. Truth spoken , iloveyou

Sincerely,
Icky;

No comments: