Wednesday, January 20

Wake when i'm asleep

It's my first day in 4Efisien and hell yeah it was fun fun fun :) I'm sitting beside Maisha so it's not that bad though. Hihi , i have Anep Zuhairy Khairul Aisyah Maisha Farhan as my classmates , just nice. Nakal tu nakal , but they do listen when the teacher is teaching , thank god :-)

I'm in Putra which is the yellow house , thank god Khairul and Hilman is also in it. So anyone is Blood Type A positive ? Cause i am , yeay hahaha. It was funny when we were all in the hall getting our blood test. Luq was very embarassing , he pushed the chair to the back when the needle poked his finger , we laughed our ass off. Dhania and Hilman is blood type B positive , Julie and Khairul is blood type O , how cool right , i knowww, me and Luq are A positive woohoo. I swear today's training was fucking tiring , we were tortured by Boy and Megat , konon coach ah kan pfthhh haha -.- They made us run how many laps i have no idea and with all those stretchings and shits , damn i can't feel my ass by the way . After training , me and Julie had to run up to my house to get Julie's stuffs , so Hilman and Khairul wanted to act manly and walk with us. As i arrived home , Papa was there so he invited the boys is. I gave them a drink , grabbed Julie's stuff and took off. Oh oh oh , I met my retard purple dinosaur named Zawir :-) He was walking around with no destination pfthh haha . It's been ages since i last saw him. His hugs are always the best , i swear :O I love you big brotha♥

Adly is like having some kind of meeting *imissyou bby :( * and here i am blogging. Suppose to be working on my accounts homework , hihi I'm on it mamaaa :p Laaaaatteeerrr (!)

Sincerely,
Icky;

No comments: