Monday, January 11

Once upon 2006 ,

All this years i thought i could count on you ,
There was no betrayal involved , neither was trust. But what do you label ditching as ? Yeah you ditched me , not once , not twice , not even thrice. I lost count of all those times you made me wait and hope, waiting for your appearance and hoping you would actually make it. 4 years of friendship , i thought could work out better by now. It's the 4th year we've been bestfriends but guess what? It's been a year since you actually had time to meet me. The last time was when you showed up infront of my house. I was touched and suprised , i have to admit. But then , what happened ? You barely had time for me. Not even a day , not even for just 1 hour. You couldn't spare any time at all for me , but you had every single second for them. I guess i'm not as important as them. When you're down and hurt , i think that's the only time you look for me. You get jealous if you see pictures of me with my friends , as if i never invited you out. Believe it or not , i gave up inviting you cause it hurts each time you ditch. I don't know what happened to you but you are changing a hell lot. And here i am , being honest and sincere , that i swear i miss my bestfriend ;(

No comments: