Wednesday, January 13

Earth to Dumb Bitch ,

What strong words you got there , *clapclap* Should i be proud of you? Should i be scared? Should i be challenged ? Hell no , not a chance , and not likely. But should i be fucking pissed ? Hell to the fucking yeah i should. Why ? First of all , you're still blaming me that people are talking about you. Note to dumb bitch : I got better things to do you lifeless piece of shit (: I do hate you , i am fucking annoyed by your existence , i swear i wish to strangle you till you turn blue and i honestly think you're just sad, buttttt (!) i don't think i would bug your life if you didn't bug mine. You are messing not only with my life , but my bestfriend's life. What the fuck do you want actually ? Can't you just beat it and stop messing with people that has something to do with me , especially important ones. Kau pikir kau siapa nak buat orang break ngn girlfriend , pelancau lah sial? Kau dah takde life sangat ke kerja nak keluar tiaptiap malam nak carik jantan , apa masalah kau ? Kau dah takde laki lain ke nak carik , semua dia punya kau nak? lepas satu , lagi satu. Eh perangai tu dah boleh pergi mati lah pukimak. Nak kata aku tak puas hati ngn kau ? MEMANG , cause you just messed with my bestest bestfriend. I have the fucking rights to slap the shit out of you. Gila bitch bawak 2 jantan masuk rumah kau :) Alahaiiii , apa masalah kauuuu ? Tak puas hati keeeee ? Meh sini meh , aku dengan rela hati bawak orang yang memang tak puas hati ngan kau , tanpa bantuan aku. HAHAHA i got no truefriends ? Look your fucking self in the fucking mirror , i'm bloody sure it'll crack to pieces. I got no truefriends pon at least i didn't invite myself to someone's birthday. Hello , orang dah tak ajak tu jangan nak ajak diri , orang dah tak ajak tu jangan lah tanya kenapa , dah boleh paham sendiri lah bodoh. Apa bangang kau ni? Kerja nak buat semak , memang ah :) hahaha oh and when you're done stalking my comments , my friends and especially this blog of mine , jangan lah segan segan nak hantar text panjang karangan lagi eh , SERONOK gilaaaa. So yeah , text me , call me or whatever. Cause i know you still don't have the fucking guts to come up to me and prove yourself right cause you know you're soooo wrong. Hihi lots of love , icky xxx

No comments: