Monday, January 11

Just don't let me down

I just came back from Giant with Mama and Haziq . I met Pian , Apis and Ali in Pelita and daaaamn , i realized how much i miss a lot of people. Those long lost lovable people. I didn't lose them , i still have them here in my life. It's just that things changed and people change. We went separate ways.

I wish to meet and spend time with :
  1. Aten
  2. Tyka
  3. Syra
  4. Lilo
  5. Weyna
  6. Fiqa
  7. Ashela
  8. Nadya
  9. Isha
  10. Kroll
  11. Ben
  12. Quraisha
  13. Amer
  14. Akmal
  15. Faris
  16. Raes
  17. Nayim
  18. Camping mates
  19. Apit
  20. Azhary
  21. Nabil
  22. Hakim
  23. Jaa
  24. Mad
  25. Rose
  26. Tykah
  27. Zabir
  28. Fafa
  29. Ayuni
  30. Sara
Yes , them all. I wish to meet up and spend a whole day with. Important people that means a lot to me. I'm not sad nor miserable , do i sound like sad or miserable , no ? Okay good , cause i'm not. I'm just a girl who's living life and missing a lot of people. That's normal , riiiight ?

I MISS YOU

No comments: