Thursday, January 14

Your eyes telling me lies

My previous post was harsh , rude and very complicated. Well unless some of you know who i'm talking about , then i think you wouldn't mind. To those who doesn't hihi mind my words :) That scum just gets on my bloody nerves, sheesh.

School? I barely studied anything , damn it. Was in the hall from 7.30am till 9.45am. After recess i had to walk around and ask for signatures and confirmation for Saturday. I took a break and sit down in class for an hour , i was freaking tired. I swear i felt like lying down on the floor , zzz . So i continued till 1.20pm -____- I missed Sejarah , thank you very much. Okay whatever , me , Nina and Fiera sat down together in the hall this morning , we talked so much , especially me and Fiera , about 2009 that is :') We miss them boys that used to be apart of us, i hope they still are though. I miss you boys♥ They should know who they are, hee.

Nina is coming over in like uhh , half an hour and hell yeah i'm still in my uniform , bahahaha. We're going to work on some cheers , haihh. Have to work on Accounts , addmaths and maths by tonight. I am exhausted , like seriously (!) Nothing really happened today , just that i had to see that fucking scum's face over and over and over again , ewww haha

Sincerely,
Icky;

No comments: