Saturday, January 16

Lift your spirit , lift them high, kiss those other teams byebye


On the track we go running running , on the field we go jumping jumping. And the crowds like the way we cheering , And we told them to keep on screaming. Come let me hear you say Purnama - nama , cause that ain't gon' make us wanna, gon' stop us from beating you. Let me hear the beat go boom boom. AUMMMM !

3 years and one month has passed , and it's time for me to let go. I'll hold on to the memories. One of the times i would feel needed and important is when i'm around all of you. Cheerleading moments , trainings , ass kicking , laughing our ass off and all the great moments. I'll miss each of you , i'll definitely miss my cheer babies , and for sure Nina Kamilia. This heavy heart of mine , is getting heavier by the minute to leave. Damn it :( I was touched when Faiz said " takde you tak best okay" and when Megat said "no no , jangan oh. Takde you i taktau nak buat apa dah" and especially when one of my cheerbabies , Anissa gave me this disappointed depressed look saying "Siapa lg nak bagi kitorang support oh" . I felt loved , i felt needed , i felt sad. But somehow i have to go anyways, and i will be there on 28th February, for sure i will, no doubt about that. I love you people, and HOYEAH PURNAMA NUMBER 1 !


No comments: