Wednesday, January 13

Pissing the shit out of me ,

Anyhooo , i snoozed the whole day. I took a 10 minute nap during some shitty ceramah thingy in the hall , and wanted to sleep in the class after recess cause the teachers barely came in except for Maths, but me and Faiq had to walk around and check names for Merentas Desa which is this Saturday. Yeahh , 16th January 2010 , a day full of sweats , yeay (?) Haha. And i'm going to meet my babyafro yo :)

Hatim was being very very annoying in class with all the fake motorcycle sound and muka-mintak-kaki , pfth -.- Nina brought pie to school and heck it was fucking tasty. I wanted more , but Nina said NOOOOOO , sheeeesh ;p Somehow i just hope i'm not changing schools , but somehow i want to. I don't know what i want , helpppp ! I came back from school with high hopes to get my homework done , but nopeeeeee. Adly gave me the permission to take a nap since i was soooo tired , i have no idea why -.- So , i did hihi. Around 7pm , he called me to wake me up. After 3 minutes i was okay , and i had no idea why i thought i was the one calling , zzz then suddenly 10 minutes later the line went dead and then i remember he was the one calling. I figured right , his credit finished -___- Grrrr. I'm sorry for my Baby Lion , i hope you're okay Tykaaaaaaa :( Cheer up okay ? I'm here for you , always :)

Aaa i think i need to get my Science homework done and work on some new cheers , so yeah , later<3
Sincerely ,
Icky;

No comments: