Sunday, January 10

Fruit Punch

Well hello blogspot :) And so here i am , back to blogging. Tyka was like " you dah lama en tak update blogspot " , so decided to blog again. Yeayyy me (?) haha

So yesterday i went out with Adly. I went to Nina's around 12 something , then Adly arrived around 1.30pm. He was driving Abah's Gen2 instead of his beloved Alicia *Alicia is his one and only proton Savvy , yeah he named his car* Then he realized he forgot his Holga , so we had to go all the way back to his house. And finally off to Sunway. I called Ajaq on the way , and he said he was waiting for Apek and Syam , so yeah okay then we waited for them in sunway. Cancelled movies cause most of us was out of $$. I was logically broke bahaha -.- So me , Nina and Adly waited for Anep in Secret Recipe. Bumped in to Lola on the way there. And i saw Putra pass by and got the chance to wave at him though. The service was freaking slow , so we were trying to find a proper way how to actually call the waiter , pfth. Finally one boy realized and came to us. I planned to order Watermelon Juice, but i have no idea why in the world did the word Fruit punch came out. Adly didn't realize i ordered something i didn't want , so i just shut up. And when the drink arrived , i took the first sip and felt like spitting it out. IT TASTE LIKE BANANA , a freaking BANANA -.- Adly laughed his ass off at me and took the drink away from me. He took a sip and the look on his face made me laugh my ass off HAHA he loved it like a hell lot.

I was out of cigarettes , so head down to the shop and bought a pack. Adly bumped in to his friend and so we had a cigarette there. Then Ajaq , Apek , Syam and Izzat arrived. Headed to McD and waited for Amaa. We didn't do much as soon everyone arrived. Nina and Anep went somewhere , just them both . I had to give them a little privacy yo ;p We took pictures , ate burgers , drank starbucks and blablabla that's about it. As soon as it was about to get dark , Adly sent me home. We wanted to pay the parking ticket , it cost about RM5 , but i only had RM10 and it didn't accept RM10 , stupid machine -.- so we had to go to a shop at the lower floor and buy something. I bought bubble gum and apple juice for him. And the freaking boy at the counter was getting at my nerves. He didn't have change and asked me for small change over and over again , I REPEATED " i have no small cash " for like 5 times -.- Then one lady was nice enough to come and give small change , FINALLY. We head home , and on the way my brother called saying he's waiting in front of the house. He wanted to meet Adly hahaha , and then Adly started to get all nervous and stuff , how cuuute ;p But yeah i was proud of him , he did it. My brother likes him :-) iloveyou

That's about it , and i'm done here. Will post more later .

Sincerely,
icky.

No comments: