Monday, January 11

Plain & Dull

Today was a very plain and dull day -.- One thing that cheered me up was the fact that dumb bitch a.k.a scum didn't come. Hoho what a day. But on the other hand , the day sucked as i realized it was Monday. Any classes with addmaths has to go back at 2pm , sheesh what a bummer. Speaking of addmaths , i'm starting to get the hang of it for now , so i actually am loving it bahaha , for now that is.

I had to move to the front desk during addmaths , I snoozed during Sejarah , I enjoyed learning during Maths , I was blurr all through the way during BM , and i survived Economy. Yeay me (!) It was pretty much dull , i told you so. But i textedAdly all day , cause since his class was cancelled. I envy him for not having any class at all today , sheesh. But i pitty him cause he waked up at 7am for nothing HAHAHA sorry baby ;p Nina was still embarassed of Saturday's incident , haha i wasn't stalking you in Sunway for god sakes . We were on our way to the parking , it ain't our fault :p

I am missing Adly's hug , I'm craving for that chocalate cake Laila brought to school , I am hoping i won't be leaving Nina in 9 and move to SSAAS , I really really hope Adly can make it this Saturday and damn I am freaking sleepy , toodles.

Sincerely ,
Icky;

No comments: