Friday, January 22

Picture perfect fading ,

Cheerleading practice was great , we danced , we laughed , and we goofed around. It was just me , Mero , Sabb , Anis and Nad. Just trying to figure out steps and shits. Akbar dropped by , so did Wan and Shauki and Aweis.


Nothing happened today actually , but loads of laugh though. Me and Sabb was crapping all through the way. After practice , Zawir called and asked where i am. He came with his hawaiian shorts and shoes , weeeeeird combination , i swear -.- Well it explains when he said he wants to jog. I just nodded and agreed to hold on to his keys and wallet. While waiting for Zawir , me and Sabb and Mero went to KFC , i was craving for toasted twister. I ate a lot , i mean A LOT today. I had 4 meals not including dinner and supper yo ;p HAHA i'm fat , like i caaaare. Came back and showered , and heck i slept for 2 hours just now. So currently am not sleepy. Waiting to call Adly at 12.30am , hihi i love you supersavers.

I miss Nina , sobsob and not to mention Tyka , haihh i want these two babies right here , right now , please ? Grrr .

Sincerely,
Icky;

No comments: