Thursday, January 28

Guess who's back

Fuck , what a week man. I have to reorganize my sleeping time yo , i've been falling asleep at 8pm till 12am then stay awake till 4 am and back to sleep. What a mess , damn it.

I haven't really got that exact free time to blog. School in the morning , hockey training in the afternoon and homework at night. Right after midnight is my time for Adly :) On monday , i was suprised to see Farid and Faiz , yeah the long lost twins. They were infront of school , picking Balqis up i guess. Farid hugged me like there's no tomorrow :O Then i was suprised that Syaza called me up and said she's in Shah Alam, so i met her too that day. Yeay me ! Tuesday nothing much happened i guess , just hockey training and i met Farid again , that's all. Wednesday was olahraga training, then Megat and Shahni thought me and Sabb how to dance , lol. Then we danced in the rain , bahaha.

Today was okay i guess. A wicked feeling mixed up in one day. Pissed off , exhausted , crack and loads more. Julie picked me up , Bad drived and Noi was there too. Went to Section 7 to pick up Dolly and then head back to Section 2. Jacky came later on. Hockey training was exhausting , had to run around the rugby field , then push ups , star jumps , sit ups and other shits we had to do. TIREEEEEED as fuck now. So i guess that's it , nothing left to say. Goodnight.

p/s : and yes i'm trying to not mention about someone or something. hihi good icky.

Sincerely,
Icky;


No comments: